Bruce Horowitz is the founder and president of Innovative Wealth Strategists. Since 1983, he has been instrumental in helping high-net-worth individuals and small businesses preserve, protect, and grow their wealth.
Bruce is a Boston native who graduated from Northeastern University after completing undergraduate work at Colgate University. In 1982, Bruce received his MBA in financial services from San Diego State University.
Credentials and registrations
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® designee
- FINRA Series 7, 63, and 22 securities registrations
- CA INSURANCE LICENSE #0B66129
Bruce has been named a 2018 Five Star Wealth Manager1, a level of excellence achieved by fewer than 2% of the wealth managers in Los Angeles. He also holds the Certified Kingdom Advisor (CKA®) designation from Kingdom Advisors, a national organization of Christian financial professionals integrating faith and practice.
Bruce began his career working in the real estate industry. He obtained the prestigious MAI designation and did valuation and market studies on major commercial properties throughout the western United States. Bruce then transitioned into the financial planning arena, where he was trained to consult with multi-millionaires doing sophisticated estate, investment, tax, and business succession planning.
Bruce and his wife, Dale, have two children and five grandchildren. He is a nationally ranked tennis player and strives to live the healthiest life possible. He believes in helping others and dedicates time and resources to give back to his community. Bruce states, “I find it very satisfying to help people achieve their dreams, have better family relations and be more content. Clients place tremendous trust in us with their financial future. We take this responsibility very seriously and want to make sure we always put our clients' needs first and that they are better off as a result of their relationship with us."
Bruce Horowitz is proud to have been recognized as a President's Club advisor for 2018—a distinction based on annual production attained by 13 percent of advisors affiliated with Commonwealth Financial Network.
Each year, Commonwealth, the Registered Investment Adviser–broker/dealer that helps us process investment transactions on your behalf, recognizes President's Club advisors by inviting them to an exclusive gathering of their peers, leading industry experts, and Commonwealth home office staff. President's Club advisors benefit from an intensive learning and networking experience designed to help them hone their expertise, share best practices, and provide ever-higher levels of service, education, and leadership to their clients.
1. Based on 10 objective eligibility and evaluation criteria, including a minimum of 5 years as an active credentialed financial professional, favorable regulatory and complaint history, accepts new clients, client retention rates, client assets administered, education, and professional designations. 2708 Los Angeles area wealth managers were considered for the award; 154 (6 percent of candidates) were named 2018 Five Star Wealth Managers. (The criteria provided reflect the most recent year for which advisor received the award. The criteria used, the number of wealth managers considered for the award, and the percentage of those who receive the award may vary from year to year). These awards are not indicative of the wealth managers' future performance. Your experiences may vary. For more information, please visit www.fivestarprofessional.com.